Dr. Hosszú Gábor
Gábor Hosszú received the M.E. degree from Technical University of Budapest in electrical engineering and the Academic degree of Technical Sciences (Ph.D.) in 1992. After graduation he received a three-year grant of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences then he joined the Microelectronics Co., in 1988, where he dealt with semiconductor device parameter extraction. Since 1990 he jointed the Department of Electron Devices, where he has been full-time associate professor. 2011: Lawyer, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences (Budapest, Hungary). He published several papers in different conferences and journals.
- Internet-based communication
- Intelligent Sensors, sensor networking
- Machine learning, cluster analysis
- System-level design
- Electronics, microelectronics
VHDL-based circuit design, Internet based communication, multicast, P2P communication, machine learning, and phylogenetic (phenetic, cladistic) modelling.
- Deputy Head of the Department of Electron Devices
- He is in charge of the English language courses at the Department of Electron Devices